Rashid Usmanov, General Director of the Uzbek Republican Currency Exchange JSC (UZCE), held a meeting with a representative of Refinitiv company, Mrs. Aigyun Muzaffarli, as part of a strategic partnership in the development of financial markets in Uzbekistan.
For the period from 22 to 28 May, goods worth 2.18 trillion soums were sold on all trading platforms of the Uzbekistan Commodity Exchange (UZEX), which is 2.8% less than the previous week. Of these, 83.3% of concluded transactions fell on exchange trading, and the remaining 16.7% - on e-commerce trading systems.
The first transaction for the sale of sugar to Uzbekistan was registered at the Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange (BUCE). The seller was one of the Belarusian sugar factories, and the buyer was a brokerage company accredited by the BUCE and the Uzbekistan Commodity Exchange (UzEX).
On 10 May 2023, a solemn ceremony of signing a Memorandum of Cooperation between the Uzbek Commodity Exchange (UZEX) and the Association of Chinese Entrepreneurs in Uzbekistan was held in Tashkent.
On 28 April 2023, Kazakhstan Stock Exchange JSC (hereinafter referred to as KASE, the Exchange) held a KASE Day in Tashkent in the Republic of Uzbekistan with the assistance of Uzbek Republican Currency Exchange JSC (UZCE) and Uzbekistan Stock Exchange “Toshkent” (UZSE).
On 12 April, a solemn presentation of certificates to brokers and specialists of the Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange (BUCE) was held at the central office of the Uzbek Republican Commodity Exchange (UzEX) with the participation of managers, specialists and brokers of the two exchanges. This was reported by the PR department of UzEX.
The Joint Stock Company Uzbek Republican Currency Exchange (UzRCE) is a high-tech exchange platform that provides all types of exchange services.
On 7 February 2023, a selection of the best proposals (lot No. 23120012228252) for the purchase of a mini-PCs with a total value of 4.3 billion soums was announced on the etender.uzex.uz electronic platform.
Total trading volume of the Uzbek Currency Exchange (UzRSE) reached 163.10 trillion soums in January-February 2023, which grew by 5.42% year-on-year. This was reported by press service of Uzbek Currency Exchange.