Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Heritage studied the tourism potential of Navoi region
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- On 19-20 May, Deputy Minister of Tourism and Cultural Heritage Botir Shakhrierov visited Navoi region. The purpose of the visit is to get acquainted with the tourism potential of Navbakhor, Nurata, Kanimekh, Khatyrcha districts, the amenities created for tourists in the regions, the quality of services in the tourism sector, as well as with business entities operating and wishing to work in this area.
During the visit, Deputy Minister of Tourism and Cultural Heritage B. Shakhriyarov and Deputy Khokim of the Navoi region Saudulla Mirzaev visited mahallas, where, in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 30, 2022 No. PP-232, a special tax regime was introduced, new organized projects were studied and opportunities for tourism development in mahallas.
On the second day of his visit, the Deputy Minister met with individuals and legal entities, where he got acquainted with their appeals. The heads of enterprises and organizations of the region were given relevant instructions and instructions on the allocation of bank loans, the improvement of road and water infrastructure, including:
- The Navoi Regional Department of the Cadastral Agency, the Department of Cultural Heritage of the Navoi Region to determine the locations of light recreation facilities in the Sarmishsay Gorge of the Navbakhor District, areas where parking lots can be built;
- The Department of Highways of the Navoi region, 7 km from the highway 4P57, passing through the territory of the Kyzylchi MFC of the Nurata region, to the shore of "Aydarkul" to carry out work on leveling the Ozernaya highway;
- Carrying out work on leveling the internal road 4P-62 "A-379 a / d. Tansaray - village Terikuduk - Kyzylkum ring road" of public use, leading to Lake Aydarkul, from 90 kilometers of the road 5 kilometers leading to the tourist site, in the Kyzylcha mahalla of the Nurata region.
- On the basis of the project, the Department of Cultural Heritage of the Navoi region was instructed to prepare special places for retail outlets organized by local residents around the Chashma sanctuary in the Nurata region, from the most comfortable area, without prejudice to the cultural heritage site.
- Joint-stock company "Navoi Enterprise of Territorial Electric Grids" to take measures to prevent and eliminate regular power outages in the recreation area organized in the village of Koshkuduk, Kanimekh district
At the end of the visit, instructions were given on the prospects for further development of tourism in the region and the tasks that need to be implemented in the future.