Ministry of Energy announces the full and partial restoration of electricity supply in the regions of the country
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- According to the press service of the Ministry of Energy, there are still cases of violations of technological processes at existing gas fields and oil refineries in the country. This, in turn, leads to a decrease in gas production.
In this regard, at thermal power plants, a decrease in gas pressure is observed, which negatively affects the volume of electricity generation. Correspondingly, the energy supply indicators of the regions are changing, since with an increase in energy consumption and an imbalance between consumption and production of electricity, the power plant protection system can automatically stop the operation of those power units that are in danger of an emergency.
The Ministry of Energy promptly informs the public about all changes in the situation with energy supply. In particular, the latest data on the situation with electricity supply by region was provided as of 04:00.
We present you information about the situation with energy supply in the country as of 18:00.
1. Republic of Karakalpakstan (100%) - All districts are provided with electricity.
2. Andijan region (45%) - Andijan city 70%, Khanabad region 80%, all other regions are provided with electricity by 10%;
3. Bukhara region (80%) - Karakul region 60%, all other regions are provided with electricity by 100%;
4. Jizzakh region (100%) - All districts are provided with electricity;
5. Kashkadarya region (40%) - Karshi city, electricity supply is 80%, all other districts - 5%;
6. Navoi region (95%) - Khatyrchi region 80%, all other regions are provided with electricity by 100%;
7. Namangan region (77%) - Namangan city 75%, Mingbulak district 75%, Kasansay district 75%, Naryn district 80% Pap district 70%, Turakurgan district 75%, Uychi district 75%, Uchkurgan district 80%, Chartak district 75%, Chust district 75%, Yangikurgan district 80%, Namangan district 80%;
8. Samarkand region (55%) - Kattakurgan city 50%, Kattakurgan district 90%, Jambay district 90%, Pasdargam district 10%, Narpay district 70%, Taylak district 70%, Urgut district 80%, Samarkand city 95%;
9. Surkhandarya region (65%) - Denau, Sariosi, Uzun districts and Denau city 100%, Termez city 70%, Termez district 60%, Altynsay district 70%, Shurchi, Baysun, Kumkurgan, Angor, Mizrabad, Jarkurgan, Kyzirik, Bandikhan districts are electrified by 10%;
10. Syrdarya region (55%) - the city of Shirin 100%, other districts are connected by 45%;
11. Tashkent region (80%) - Angren city 30%, Bekabad city 60%, Nurafshan city 10%, Almalyk city 60%, Akhangaran city 50%, Chirchik city 80%, Yangiyul city 50%, Buka district 15%, Bostanlyk district 70%, Zangiata district 100%, Kibray district 80%, Nizhne-Chirchik district 60%, Akhangaran district 50%, Parkent district 70%, Pskent district 20%, Tashkent district 80%, Sredne-Chirchik district 20%, Yukori- Chirchik district 70%, Chinaz district 90%, Yangiyul district 80%.
12. Ferghana region (70%) - Dangara district 50%, Ferghana district 70%, Uzbekistan district 50%, Rishtan district 50%, Buvayda district 40%, Kokand city 100%, Toshlok district 50%, Margilan city 60% , Kushtepan district 50%, Baghdad district 50%, Oltarik district 50%, other districts are fully provided with electricity;
13. Khorezm region (100%) - all districts are provided with electricity;
14. Tashkent city (100%) - all districts are provided with electricity.