Uzbekistan restores the supply of electricity
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (Uzdaily.uz) - In the cities of Uzbekistan, the power supply of electricity is resumed in stages. This was reported in the press service of the Ministry of Energy.
The agency noted that the supply of electricity was resumed through Charvak, Khodjikent and Tavaksay HPP in Tashkent region, Navoi TPP in Navoi region, Tachiatash TPP in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and Ferhgana CHP in Fergana region.
"The process of restoring electricity supply in the country’s regions continues," added to the press service.
At this time there is a phased recovery by regions:
1. The Republic of Karakalpakstan - the power supply is fully restored;
2. Andijan region - Andijan city - 35%, Khanabad - 100%, connected to power supply all major medical institutions;
3. Bukhara region - complete power supply in Alat, Karakul, Karavulbozor and Peshku districts, 20% in Vobkent district and 40% in Romitan district;
4. Jizzakh region’s 10-15% territory is currently provided with electricity.
5. Kashkadarya region - a complete shutdown of electricity, restoration work is underway;
6. Navoi region - 60% of consumers were restored in Navoi, 55% in Karmana district, 40% in Navbahor district, 35% in Kanimeh district and 70% in Nurata district;
7. Namangan region - Currently medical institutions and water channels partially connected to power supply;
8. Samarkand region - Samarkand - electricity supply was resumed for 45% of consumers, Samarkand district - 15%, Pakhtachi district -100%, Katakurgan district and Kattakurgan - 8%, Narpay and Pastegrom district - 30%;
9. Surkhandarya region - Denau, Sariosiyo, Uzun districts and the city of Denau are provided with electricity by 100%. 70% of consumers are connected to the network in Altyns;
10. Syrdarya region - Gulistan connected to 60% of consumers, Yangiyer - 60%, Shirin - 100%, Boyovut - 30%, Sayhunabad district - 20%, Gulistan district - 20%, Mirzaabad district - 10%, Havas district - 50%;
11. Tashkent region - Almalyk’s 70% of consumers connected to the network, Angren - 50%, Chirchik - 70%, Akhangaran - 100%, Boka district - 40%, Bostylyk - 90%, Kibray - 70%, Akhanharan district - 80%, Parkent - 100%, Tashkent district - 60%, Yukori-Chirchik district - 60%;
12. Ferghana region - 50% of Ferghana, 5% of Kokand, 40% Uchkuprik district, 20% Uzbekistan district, 10% Ferghana district, 40% Dangari district, 100% Sokh district. In addition, a stable energy supply has been restored in major medical institutions of other districts;
13. Khorezm region - power supply fully restored;
14. City Tashkent - Mirzo-Ulugbek district 100%, Yunusabad district - 50%, Shaykhantakhur district - 10%, Almazar district - 20%, Yakkasaray district - 10%, Yashnabad - 50%, Mirabad - 40% and Sergeli district - 10%.