The list of pilot projects for the introduction of artificial intelligence technologies has been approved
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) - A presidential resolution “On measures to create conditions for the accelerated introduction of artificial intelligence technologies” was adopted.
The resolution approved the List of pilot projects for the implementation of artificial intelligence technologies, implemented in 2021–2022. In particular, artificial intelligence will be applied in the following industries and areas:
- in the field of agriculture: application in the process of monitoring the state of soil and agricultural crops based on data from remote sensing of the earth, as well as the operation of agricultural machinery, including combines;
- in the banking sector: to increase the efficiency of monitoring the activities of commercial banks and simplify their compliance with regulatory requirements (SubTech and RegTech), as well as to analyze the quality of banking services, remote biometric identification (Face-ID) of users and assess credit risks;
- in the field of finance: to analyze and improve the efficiency of budget expenditures, pension, social and insurance payments, as well as benefits;
- in the field of transport: in the process of managing locomotives to track their movement and warn drivers in dangerous situations, analyze public transport traffic and determine their optimal routes, as well as monitor traffic and traffic jams;
- in the healthcare sector: for the diagnosis of pneumonia based on the analysis of computed tomography of the human lungs, as well as breast cancer in the early stages based on the analysis of mammography;
- in the field of electronic government: for remote biometric identification of users in the provision of electronic government and financial services (Face-ID).