Large discounts for domestic tourism announced on occasion of Navruz celebration
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- In connection with the Navruz holiday on 19-20-21-22-23 March 2022, the Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Heritage has introduced following discounts.
In pursuance of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the establishment of additional non-working days and the transfer of days off during the celebration of official dates in 2021", as well as the resolution "on the preparation and holding at a high level of the celebration of the thirtieth anniversary of the state independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan":
1. Uzbekistan Airways for residents of the republic introduced a 50 percent discount on all types of tariffs for domestic inter-republican flights.
2. Uzbekiston Temir Yollari for all domestic trains of the republic:
- for pensioners, disabled people, participants in the war of 1941-1945 and citizens equated to them - 50%;
- for students of higher educational institutions, schoolchildren, students of colleges and lyceums, students of special educational institutions - 15 %;
- families (two or more people - husband and wife, children under 18 years old, father or mother with a child under 18 years old) (upon presentation of a copy of the marriage certificate and documents establishing relationship) - 15%;
- to the team (colleagues) for group members - 15%;
- for all categories of passengers on high-speed electric trains "Afrosiyob" - a 10% discount has been introduced.
3. A 20% discount for adults and a 50% discount for youth have been introduced at shrines with paid entrance tickets, which are managed by the Waqf Public Charitable Foundation.
At the same time, the list of provided (voluntary) discounts for museums, hotels, food outlets located throughout the country and planned events, as well as business entities in the field of tourism operating in the field of domestic tourism, are sent according to the application.