Uzbek-Turkish incubation center opened
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) - An Uzbek-Turkish incubation center has been opened in Tashkent, the Ministry of Innovative Development of Uzbekistan said in a statement.
The capital hosted a meeting between the Minister of Innovative Development Ibrohim Abdurakhmonov and the President of the Office of the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Turkey for Human Resource Management Salim Atay.
During the meeting, the parties discussed the directions of joint activities within the framework of the investment project and signed the Charter of the Uzbek-Turkish Incubation Center in Tashkent, and the ceremonial opening of the Uzbek-Turkish Incubation Center was held in the building of the Ministry of Innovative Development.
The implementation of the project will create a platform that unites entrepreneurs and talented youth, implement incubation and educational programs, with the opportunity to undergo short-term internships in the Republic of Turkey and ensure the implementation of joint innovation and start-up projects between promising innovators of the two countries.
The main activities of the Uzbek-Turkish Incubation Center will be:
- creation of favorable conditions for the development and production of competitive goods and services in the field of information technology, their promotion;
- provision of the necessary infrastructure (coworking, office space and modern laboratories for R&D);
- conducting marketing, legal and other consulting services, as well as incubation and acceleration programs, support in the implementation of start-up projects;
- assistance in the mutual integration of the activities of scientific, research, educational and industrial organizations;
- conducting master classes, trainings and refresher courses, as well as scientific and practical conferences and seminars;
- conducting training sessions and courses using technological tools and methods in order to transfer know-how and experience in various subjects;
- assistance to residents in attracting domestic and foreign investors, including through venture financing