Joint cooperation is a guarantee of high results
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) - International cooperation plays an important role in the development of many industries. The introduction of foreign technologies into the field, attraction of international experience and specialists helps to achieve good results in the planned work. This was reported by the press service of Uzsuvtaminot.
Uzsuvtaminot in its daily activities pays special attention to creating favorable conditions for the citizens of the country, establishes cooperation with foreign partners and seeks to make changes in its work in order to achieve new goals. This is evidenced by the agreement on cooperation in the field of wastewater disposal and wastewater treatment, signed the other day between Uzsuvtaminot, Ekolos-Proektsroy (Russia) and UzEkolos.
During the event, one of the parties to this agreement, the founder of UzEkolos, Artyom Tonyan, expressed his opinion and spoke about the work carried out in the field and the system as a whole.
- Today big changes are taking place in your country, the republic sets itself high goals for the future. The priority attention to the problem of water supply and sanitation given by the leadership of Uzbekistan plays an important role for the development of our industry, the main aspect is placed on solving emerging issues. This gives us, workers in the field, a huge incentive for further effective work. I am sure that despite the fact that many water intake facilities need to be repaired, the implementation of these plans will improve the situation for the better.
- Your opinion on the current activities of Uzsuvtaminot.
- Being in its own way a new organization Uzsuvtaminot is making every effort to improve the work in the field of drinking water supply and sewerage systems in the country. Promising projects, international agreements and the establishment of cooperation with the countries of near and far abroad will help to positively solve the problems accumulated in the field and eliminate the existing shortcomings.
The agreement signed between Uzsuvtaminot, Ekolos-Proektsroy LLC (Russia) and UzEkolos the other day on cooperation in the field of wastewater disposal and wastewater treatment will become an important document on the way of providing the citizens of Uzbekistan with clean drinking water and protection of unique in its diversity nature of the state.
- What are the prospects for cooperation with your company?
- The group of companies "ECOLOS" in 2020 established the organization "UzEcolos", and at the beginning of 2021 began to place production sites in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Our joint efforts are aimed at providing high-quality water to the maximum number of residents of the country. That is why we have opened a plant for the production of treatment facilities in Uzbekistan. I am sure that all together we will achieve great results and solve problems of any complexity.