Production of gasoline under the "QuWatt" brand was launched in Uzbekistan
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- А number of works were carried out at the oil refineries of the system of Uzbekneftegaz to diversify production, improve product quality, and meet consumer needs for high-quality oil products.
In turn, in order to produce competitive products at the Bukhara refinery, measures have been taken to produce gasoline and diesel fuel under the QuWatt brand.
As a result, a joint work was carried out with the German company BASF SE, and the plant launched production of AI-95 gasoline under the QuWatt brand.
The advantages of AI-95 "QuWatt" gasoline include:
- allows to achieve the ideal effect of maintaining cleanliness in engines;
- ensures that the amount of layer formed on the valves does not exceed 4 mg / valve;
- provides a high level of cleaning the engine valves from deposits, that is, up to 80%;
- increase in engine power and fuel economy up to 3%;
- ensures uninterrupted operation of the engine in winter;
- prevents corrosion in the fuel system of the engine, as well as in the processes of transportation and storage of gasoline.
It is worth noting that already in the first decade of 2021, 480 tons of AI-95 motor gasoline under the QuWatt brand were produced and sold through the republican commodity exchange.