Qishloq Qurilish Bank announces a tender to attract consulting companies
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Qishloq Qurilish Bank announced a tender to attract consulting companies to transform the bank.
According to the documentation, consultants are involved in the development of retail business and project office, risk management, financial unit and treasury of the bank.
Bids are accepted until 12 February 2021. The marginal cost of payment for services is US$1.75 million. The sources of financing are the bank’s own funds.
The following requirements are imposed on the tenderers:
- the presence of at least 10 years of professional experience in providing consulting services to financial institutions in the CIS and (or) Europe;
- the presence of professional experience in the implementation of at least 3 projects on the comprehensive analysis of banks, which included the development of a development strategy and transformation of the commercial and operating models of the bank in the CIS over the past 5 years;
- presence in the team not less than:
- 2 persons with experience of work in economically developed countries (in leading financial institutions);
- 2 individuals with experience in transformation and strategy development in Uzbekistan (preferably in leading financial institutions);
- 50% of consultants living in Uzbekistan.