Energy talks: Uzbekistan’s re project pipeline and opportunities
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Uzbekistan aims to deploy significant additional power capacity by 2030, including 5 GW of PV, 3 GW of wind energy, 3.8 GW of hydropower, as well as 2.4 GW of nuclear.
Large solar PV plants with capacities of 100-500 MW will be built mainly in the central and southern regions, with 50-200 MW solar plants in other parts of the country. Solar PV plants above 300 MW will gradually be equipped with energy storage systems. Large wind farms, with capacities of 100-500 MW, will be built mostly in the northwest region of Uzbekistan.
- How achievable is the goal of reaching 5 GW solar and 3 GW wind power capacities by 2030?
- ADB 1 GW Solar Program
- What are the main challenges of renewable energy deployment in Uzbekistan?
- What reform proposals are there for the sector regulation?
AMONG CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:
- Syrymbet Idrissov, Sales Manager for Central Asia, Jinko Solar (Presenting Sponsor)
- Olivier Kueny, Senior PPP Specialist, Asian Development Bank
- Umid Aripdjanov, Partner, Centil Law
- Hugo Minderhoud, President, American Chamber of Commerce in Uzbekistan
You can learn more on the event’s official website: https://www.investinnet.com/energy-talks/ or contact the organisers: email@example.com
FREE REGISTATION: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/6016056222108/WN_Bp0aN0XRRjyg6j5T5hNttw
DATE & TIME:
December 11, 09:30 – 11:00 GMT