Online festival in honor of Builder’s Day kicks off in Uzbekistan
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Online festive events will traditionally cover all regions of Uzbekistan. The program of the festival includes useful master classes, competitions with prizes, a charity event and a brain slaughterhouse of a republican scale.
KNAUF ONLINE FEST 2020, dedicated to the Day of Construction Workers, is being held online for the first time. The festival will run from 10 to 16 August.
“The Knauf Company annually celebrates the Builder’s Day in Uzbekistan. We will not break this good tradition and will host, as usual, a big weeklong festival. All KNAUF ONLINE FEST 2020 events will be held online. Every Uzbek citizen, regardless of place of residence, will be able to take part in festive activities. Celebrate Builder’s Day without leaving your home and without endangering your health,” said Dmitry Deripalko, head of KNAUF enterprises in Uzbekistan.
What awaits the participants of the KNAUF ONLINE FEST 2020:
- dance flash mob on TikTok;
- Facebook photo contest. The best pictures will be shown on the capital’s LED screens;
- radio quizzes;
- valuable prizes and gifts from KNAUF;
- Charity Event. Knauf has released a special mask on Instagram for the Builder’s Day. For each story shot with it, the company will transfer 5 thousand soums to the Ezgu Amal charity foundation;
- a fascinating Brain Slaughterhouse. Participate with the whole family or gather your friends for an online battle!
- useful master classes;
- online performance of DJ Piligrim, Setora band, DJ Petishka, DJ BACARDI.
The winners of the contests will be determined on August 16 live on the festive concert using a randomizer.