STC: Over 101,500 citizens chose the status of self-employed persons
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- As of 13 July 2020, more than 101.5 thousand citizens have chosen the status of self-employed persons, having passed notification registration in the Soliq application and on the website my.soliq.uz. This was reported by the press service of the State Tax Committee.
The activity was shown by residents:
Bukhara region - 16 508 people;
Namangan region - 14 629 people;
Samarkand region - 13,488 people;
Tashkent city - 11 812 people;
Ferghana region - 7 945 people.
Popular destinations (out of 67 activities) of self-employed persons:
- the scope of household services (hairdressing, manicure, cosmetology, pedicure, washing and ironing at home, making keys, sewing shoes, repairs and painting, etc.) - 29 762 (+ 15 469 compared to the weekly rate) self-employed;
- production of consumer goods and services (sale of bread, popcorn at home, ice cream, salads, soft drinks, ayran, tugs and trade in agricultural products in dehkan markets) - 20,436 (+10,501) self-employed;
- the provision of agricultural services (grazing and care, assistance to the owners of household plots for planting and caring for agricultural crops) - 18 745 (+ 11 676) self-employed;
- the provision of services in the industrial sector (wooden architecture, plumbing, electrical installation, waste paper, plastic, scrap metal and more) - 16 388 (+ 10 282) self-employed;
- the sphere of social services (tutoring at home, childcare and care, housekeeping, cleaning, traditional medicine and others) - 14 594 (+ 9 069) self-employed.
- ICT services (activities in social networks, development of software, mobile applications and websites, creation and processing of text) - 1,617 (+846) self-employed.
After registration in the status of a self-employed person and payment of social tax (for 2020 it is 111,500 soums), citizens work record and pension is calculated - the amount of social tax is fully allocated to the off-budget Pension Fund.