Integrity in business, international standards and regional problems will be discussed in Tashkent
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- On 16-17 December 2019, at the International Hotel Tashkent, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan in cooperation with the OSCE Coordinator in Uzbekistan and the OECD Anti-Corruption Network Manager for Eastern Europe and Central Asia will be held with the participation of international experts international conference on “Integrity in business, international standards, regional problems and the way forward”.
According to the press service of the CCI, the following topics will be discussed at this conference:
- introduction of measures of business integrity in government policy, corporate governance and integrity, the role of the Board of Directors;
- corporate governance and integrity, compliance, disclosure and transparency;
- corporate governance and compliance, audit;
- business integrity in state enterprises;
- reporting channels, promoting collective action.