The production parameters based on in-depth processing of raw materials based on market demand for 2020–2025 approved
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The Resolution of President approved the target parameters for the production and export of textile, sewing, knitting, leather, shoe and fur products with high added value based on advanced processing raw materials based on market demand for 2020–2025.
Also, according to the resolution, from 1 January 2021:
- when exporting a leather semi-finished product through the customs border, a fee of 10 percent is charged on the value of exported products;
- when exporting cotton yarn across the customs border, a fee of $ 0.01 is charged for each kilogram of exported yarn.
From 1 January 2020:
- enterprises with a share of export of finished sewing and knitwear in the total revenue of at least 60 percent are exempt from property tax for a period up to 1 January 2023;
- the tax base for the tax on profits of enterprises in the textile, sewing and knitting, leather and footwear and fur industries is reduced over the course of seven years in equal shares by the amount of expenses for the construction of modern sewage and sewage facilities;
- organizations commissioning modern automated slaughtering complexes, leather processing enterprises are exempt from paying land tax until 1 January 2023;
- foreign consultants of Uztekstilprom and Uzcharmsanoat associations pay individuals income tax in the amount of 50 percent of its established rate on income from sources in the Republic of Uzbekistan.