The International Export Promotion Agency to assist exporting organizations
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The Government resolution approved the Regulation on the procedure for providing financial assistance to exporting organizations by the Export Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Investments and Foreign Trade.
According to the Regulation, exporting organizations are provided with financial assistance from the Agency in the following amounts:
- the introduction of international standardization and certification systems both in the country and abroad - in a 100 percent amount, but not more than US$20,000;
- conducting presentations and advertising campaigns - in a 100 percent amount, but not more than US$5,000 for one quarter of a calendar year per organization;
- participation in international tenders and tenders - in the amount of 50 percent;
- registration of domestic products in foreign authorized bodies - in a 100 percent amount, but not more than US$10,000;
- participation in business seminars, trainings, trade missions and business forums abroad - according to the estimates approved by the Ministry of Finance;
- participation in the upcoming exhibition and fair events - at a 100 percent rate.