Admission quota to be allocated for cynological service workers
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The Government of Uzbekistan adopted a resolution “On measures to radically improve the activities of canine services of internal affairs bodies”.
In accordance with the resolution, a pedigree kennel of service dogs of the internal affairs bodies, departments for coordinating the activities of cynological services and inter-district cynological groups were created, their tasks were determined.
According to the resolution:
- an employee of cynology service, who uncovered serious, especially serious crimes and crimes against the person with the participation of service dogs is paid a monetary reward in the amount of two minimum wages;
- For employees of dog training units, an admission quota of one percent of the total number of employees accepted for distance learning is allocated annually at the Academy of the Ministry of Interior Affairs.
The resolution established departmental badges “Cynologist of the 3rd category”, “Cynologist of the 2nd category” and “Cynologist of the 1st category” for especially distinguished employees of the Ministry of the Interior Affairs.
Also, the resolution approved the Regulation on the procedure for assigning a special qualification category to employees of dog handlers, for which a supplement is made.
According to the Regulation, payment for a special qualification category is established:
- for the “Cynologist of the 3rd category” - in the amount of one size of minimum wage;
- for the “Cynologist of the 2nd category” - in the amount of two sizes of minimum wage;
- for the “Cynologist of the 1st category” - in the amount of three sizes of minimum wage.