Invitation for Bids: Design Work & Construction Supervision Services
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) --
Date: 09, 13th, 2018
Bidding No.: KOICA-UZB-FEG-2018DS
- The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Uzbekistan Office invites foreign and local eligible tenders for the Design Work & Construction Supervision Services for Fergana VTC Project in Fergana City, Uzbekistan. This project is to be constructed with the grant aid of the government of the Republic of Korea.
- Brief of Bidding
The Design Work & Construction Supervision Services for Fergana VTC Project in Fergana City, Uzbekistan
Design Work & Construction Supervision Consultant Services
for Total floor area 5,000㎡ approximately
Design & Construction Supervision Services of the Fergana VTC Project
Fergana City, Uzbekistan
Design Work & Construction Supervision Services for the Fergana VTC Project
Design + Construction Supervision: 27 Months from the effective date
Approximately US$ 380,000 (VAT excluded): Design Work US$ 190,000 + CS Service US$ 190,000
* The Estimated Price (EP) will be announced at the Opening.
▪ Bid Guarantee Bond
▪ Performance Bond
▪ Advance Payment Bond
▪ Warranty Bond
▪ Liquidated Damages
▪ Payment Method
: 5% of EP (30days from bid submission day)
: 15% of contract price (contract expiring date + 60days)
: 10% to 30% of contract price + legal interest (contract expiring date + 60days)
: 3% of contract price (2 years + 60days)
: 0.125% of contract price for a day of delay
- Employer : Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Uzbekistan Office
- Bid Type : International Open Competitive Bidding
- Selection of the Successful Bidders :
1) The Bidder Evaluation will be graded with total 100 points according to KOICA regulation: 90% of Technical Evaluation and 10% of Price Evaluation. The Bidder which obtains the highest total points will have the highest priority for negotiation for the contract.
2) Technical Evaluation consists of quantitative and qualitative parts, and Bidders which obtain less than 85 points out of 100 Technical Evaluation points will be disqualified.
- Name of Currency: USD
- Bidding Explanation(Date, Time, Place): September 17th, 2018, 10:30 at KOICA Uzbekistan Office
- Submission of Letter of Interest(Closing Date, Time, Place): September 20th, 2018, 11:00 at KOICA Uzbekistan Office
- Query and Answer(Date): Q) MM. DD~MM.DD, 2018 / A) MM. DD,2018 via E-mail with requested documents(Q&A form) according to bidding explanation
- Submission of Bid(Closing Date, Time, Place): 10th, 2018, 11:00 at KOICA Uzbekistan Office
*for the more information about bid evaluation criteria and document to be submitted please refer to
- Technical Evaluation(Date): October 12th, 2018
- Opening of Price Proposal(Date, Time, Place): October 12th, 15:00, 2018 at KOICA Uzbekistan Office
- Negotiation(Date, Place): October 15th, 2018 at KOICA Uzbekistan Office
. The available budget for this procurement assignment is approx. US$ 380,000 (VAT excluded).
* Bidders’ proposals should not exceed this budget. Any bid exceeding this project budget may result in rejection of its bid.
- KOICA does not have any authority nor hold any responsibility with regards to tax exemption, and will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids as well.
- Language of Proposal: English
- The RFP includes the following documents:
- Invitation for Bids
- Instructions on the Bidding
- Bid Data Sheet
- Express of Interest
- Form of Bid
- Contract Form
- General and Special Conditions of Contract
- RFP(Scope of Works, Space Program, Design Guideline, Site Information)
*Note: The RFP will be distributed to participants at the bidding explanation. For more information please contact the KOICA Uzbekistan Office.
- The KOICA Uzbekistan Office requires that Bidders and Contractors observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. In pursuance of this policy, KOICA;
(a) will reject a proposal for award if it determines that the Bidder recommended for award has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent practices in competing for the contract in question.
(b) will recognize such a contractor as ineligible, for a period determined by KOICA.
- The KOICA Uzbekistan Office now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders from eligible source countries.
- Attendance to the Bidding Explanation, Opening of Bid is mandatory and should be on time. Otherwise, Bidders will not be entitled to the bidding.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Guarantee Bond (Bid Security) of not less than five percent (5%) of the total budget or stated fixed amount (US$ 19,000) and must be delivered in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders on or before 10. 10th, 2018, AM 11:00.
- KOICA will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
- Bidders are expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms and specifications in the bidding documents. Failure to furnish all information required by the bidding documents or submission of a bid not substantially responsive to the bidding documents in every respect shall be at the Bidder's risk and may result in the rejection of the bid.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information on the bid form and inspect the bidding documents at the KOICA Uzbekistan Office.
KOICA Uzbekistan OFFICE
Address: 32. Fidokor st., Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 100031
Tel No.: +998 71) 252 35 61 Fax No.: +998 71) 140-0648 E-mail: email@example.com
Attention: Ms. SongI Han (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CC: Ms. JN, Mun (email@example.com)
CC: Mr. Duck-Won, Cho (firstname.lastname@example.org)